A Yacht, whether private, private charter of commercial, may also be registered in Jamaica.
Registering a Yacht in Jamaica, affords
Your yacht under construction, private, commercial or charter yacht will be secure with us.
Why Register a Yacht in Jamaica?
- Accessibility: available; 24/7 to listen and to guide
- Ownership: Existing corporations and foreign maritime entities may be used*
- Crew: No restriction on nationality*
- Vessels: Any sized vessel engaged as Private, Private Charter or Commercial
- Term of Registry Certificates: One or four years
- Ports of Registry: Nineteen (19) including Montego Bay, Falmouth and Port Antonio
The following forms are required for registration of a Yacht: